Monday, December 20, 2010

Life And Times

I now own Scott Pilgrim the movie and it's amazing. I've been waiting to see this movie for awhile, I love the comics. I'm watching it right now, it's awesome!

Woo, Christmas break started last Friday too! Been playing lots of Minecraft recently, here's a new video on my world.



The Humble Indie Bundle came on recently too, I really recommended you people to check it out. You can get it for free, but you should donate to the developers because they work hard. It comes with 5 great games. http://www.humblebundle.com/

Merry early Christmas!


Oh, and super cool once in a life time lunar eclipse tonight too. Staying up to see it, I will report back with pictures.


Camera phones aren't the best for taking moon photos I guess, but it looked neat in real life. That was about 1/3 through the eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment